Country Woods™ Wood Blinds - FAQs17 Jun 2020
What are Country Woods™ Wood Blinds? Country Woods™ is a brand of window blinds from Hunter Douglas that adds timeless style to your windows. It is constructed from the finest woods and alternative woods. What are the features of Country WoodsTM Wood Blinds?
- TopShield II Finishing Process - Proprietary to Hunter Douglas, the TopShield II Finishing Process gives Country Woods™ extra protection. After the wood is sorted, prepared, and coloured, a sealant is used to seal the wood and increase the durability of the wood. After this, the wood is encased in a clear topcoat which provides a protective shield against environmental factors and everyday wear.
- Fade Resistant - Country Woods™ resists ultraviolet sun rays and is fade resistant.
- Scratch Resistant - The wood finish of Country Woods™ is hard and durable.
- Chemical Resistant - The wood of Country WoodsTM Wood Blinds resists common household cleaning solvents such as acetone.
- Moisture Resistant - The wood finish doesn't crack and chip when exposed to window condensation or coastal air.
- Painted - Choose from bold and trend painted woods.
- Natural - Choose from natural finishes that show the wood's true grain.
- Faux Wood - An exclusive range of faux woods made from an advanced and water-resistant polyresin making it an ideal choice for bathrooms or humid areas.
- Standard Cordlock System - A basic solution that locks the shade in place at any height. Excess cord is secured around a cord cleat when raised.
- PowerView® Automation - This brilliant wireless operating system gives you the power to control or schedule your Wooden Window Shades via remote control or through an app on your smartphone.